Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What Should I Use for my HAIR??

Hey guys I'm a dude and I want to know what to use in my hair to get that "messy" or "sexed" look lol. My gel or hairspray makes it really crispy and shiny and im looking for something that will look natural but still give great hold.



What Should I Use for my HAIR??

My husband uses Got2b Spiked-Up Styling Gel. He used to use some other brand, but I bought him the Got2b one day and he has used it ever since. It doesn't make his hair look greasy like some other pomades he has used in the past. And it is right around $5 at the drugstore (I get it at CVS).



What Should I Use for my HAIR??

First of all wash your head with shampoo to get rid of all the oils and lotions on your hair. Then stop taking head bath and simply comb your hair and within a weeks time your hair will look natural but will be messy due to natural dust collected on the head. You can wash your hair once a month with shampoo to avoid skin problems and it would take a week for your hair to go messy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment