Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair questions for a boy.?

How do I keep my hair straight and the way I want it without using gel. Like I use a comb to straighten my hair from the back of my head to the front so my hair covers my forhead, but after like 2 hours my hair sort of goes up. So hod I keep it down? If this isn't possible then what is a good hairstyle for black, medium rough medium long hair?



Hair questions for a boy.?

use a staightner. there are creams to use specially for straightning. try moose not gel.



Hair questions for a boy.?

use hair moose it helps



Hair questions for a boy.?

ok you hair swoops when it dirse, i have the same problem. how to fix it: get alot of layers cut into your hair, then buy some heat protector cream at like walmart or zehrs. and then use a blowdryer and round brush to pull it straight and dry it. and then when you done, it will bee nice and straight, but the layesr will add texture, then you can do whatever you want to the rest of it.



Hair questions for a boy.?

Get a hair straightener all boys use it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment