Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My damaged hair!?

for the past several days i have notice that my hair is getting worser/ it curls all over the place and when i gel it, it curls level it looking weird cause you know how when u put gel on it forms to spikeds but now it just seprates and curls up. What should i do to make it straight agian.



SOme details: I've been using the same shampoo even when my hair was staright/and i've been using the same gel like forever.



My damaged hair!?

The shampoo you are using is now beginning to dry your hair out, thus the curlier appearance.



You can use the same brand, but try a "Smooth" version..i.e. Pantene Smooth (green colored)



Another option is use a mix shampoo %26amp; conditioner



For example, I use two different strengths in moisturizing...I use the Pantene Smooth Shampoo (Green) and the Daily Moisturizing Conditioner (Gold)



You may want to pick up a bottle of KMS Flat Out from your local salon or hair cuttery...this stuff is a gel (while wet) and comb straight as you dry, results in a soft straighter look..no product appearance.



My damaged hair!?

You should try using a hair straightner.



My damaged hair!?

Home remedy for dry damaged hair.



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/home-...

No comments:

Post a Comment