Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair issues!!?

Hello, I am starting school tomorrow so I took my shower tonite, but my hair is nice and straight now from my straightening gel, but when I sleep I don't know what to do. If I leave it done, it will get all snarly, or if I put it in a ponytail, I get that weird bump in my hair. What should I do



Hair issues!!?

There is a trick you can use but it may sound hard to do, Use a soft brush or wide toothed comb or a paddle brush to do this.



Locate a point at the top of your head and comb your hair down like an umbrella



Brush your hair around your head to the left or right, how ever you like to part it., keep the hair smooth and close to your scalp (almost as if the head was a giant hair roller).



Quickly put on a bandanna on upside down so it will hold all of your hair in place, (Tie the knot over your forehead and tuck the tip into the knot to hold it.).



This works better if your hair is wet. And if you can't keep it up just use some hairpins to hold it.



When you wake up brush it down and it will fall loosely with no bump (if done correctly).



This is very very hard to do with fine, dry hair, and it takes practice.



Hair issues!!?

why don't u just shave your head like Brittany Spears?



Hair issues!!?

Hmmm. Just sleep normally and tie your hair in a ponytail tomorrow.



Hair issues!!?

if its that bad in the am, wash or wet it again, then style it. or restraiten it if you have a straitening iron.



Hair issues!!?

well, im not sure if this might help but why dont you sleep with a showering cap. Might sound stupid but that might help your hair from becoming all snarly in the morning.



Hair issues!!?

straiten it in the morning again if you have a straitener

No comments:

Post a Comment