Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How does andractim testosterone gel help ?and what kind of side effects will it be?

Hi , I'm perry 27yrs.. I used to take female hormone pills when i was 19yrs to 21yrs... reason why I was using female hormone pills it's because I was surfer by the bad acne..friends told me that female hormone pills can help acne so I thought give it a try...and it does works my skin become so much better... but I didn't realize that the side effects cause me so much...like now I'm surfering by Gynaecomastia , Decrease in the number erections when I have sex I can't have fully erections like how I used to have!!, I've had no facial hair and body at all...it's make me feel so ambarrassing .....I like know what's the difference between using Andractim Testosterone Gel or testosterone pills ? and can Andractim Testosterone Gel help my problem? what kind of side effect will I get if I use Andractim Testosterone Gel ? thank you



How does andractim testosterone gel help ?and what kind of side effects will it be?

I would strongly recommend that you speak with your Doctor. The Estrogen type and strength will have effected your body in many ways.



There are many other unfortunate side-effects that you will not be aware of yet. It might be that you will find it very hard to conceive a child as well.



Getting the correct type and level is very important and could seriously cause many other problems.



Learn from your previous mistake: Don't DIY with Hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment