Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair routine?

What do you do to your hair everyday before you go out? Do you wear it natural, straighten it, gel it, etc. ? What do you love about your hair?



I have naturally wavy/curly hair that is very long..I put a bit of curl cream in my hair after I get out of the shower to define my curls and I am ready to go! Some days I will flat iron it, and it dosen't take long..I love that my hair is so versatile..



Hair routine?

I love my hair. It has lot of volume and body. Because of its strength chemicals don't bother it too much. I was my hair about every 3 days, being a woman of color, washing it too much will iritate its moisture. Sometimes I flat iron it and wear it long, or curl it for curly q's, or wear it natural - a soft curly fro. The texture of my hair allows it to be extremely versatile and it can hold most styles well from long locks (my hair) to twist to braids.



My favorite products include Pantene Pro-V (Women of Color brand) and olive oil. The olive oil gives it a nice sheen without being greasy and it solves the drying out problem that can occur with season changes.



Thanks for asking.



Hair routine?

i brush it stagten it w/ a chi of course then i curl it a lil bit i=on the ends and then mousse my hair but someimes i pomahawk it



Hair routine?

i do nothing to it. i love the way my hair is naturally wavy and looks like i just got back from the beach or something. on some days i will spray saltwater in it to give it that beachy texture.



Hair routine?

i straigten it every day with a flat iron



Hair routine?

I have wavy hair naturally, but i gently blow it straight with the lowest setting on my blow dryer. I have bangs also, so i always straighten them out a bit while they're wet with my fingers or if i let them dry with an iron. Even with the drying, i have very healthy hair, but it always turns out looking a bit punk rock because i have some stray layers with minds of their own. :3



Hair routine?

I leave my hair or put it in low pigtails. If im feeling adventurous after the shower I scrunch my hair with mouse and gel to give it some texture. I HATE MY STICK STRAIGHT HAIR!



Hair routine?

I hate how my natural hair looks. I either flat iron it, or after I get out of the shower I put mousse in it and tie into a messy bun. When it dries, I hair spray, and it comes out really wavy and totally cute! If I don't have time 2 flat iron it though, I wear it up in a bun or braid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment