Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Important Hair Question! Please Help?

Ok, so i'm trying to get my hair



2 be long, straight, and shiny. As of right now I'm just gonna use some brilliant brunette stuff and



gel to keep it in place. But my



hair is kind of wavy at the bottom of my bangs. Any way to stop



this from happening, or any other way to keep my hair healthy?



Thanks for your time!



Important Hair Question! Please Help?

you could try only straitening the ends on the lowest setting,



or try putting some hair straitening serum in your hair befor you go to bed and rinse it in the morning with semi-cold water. (its what i do, it works great on this wierd wave i get. it also adds natural looking shine!) ^_^



Important Hair Question! Please Help?

use straigtening cream and blowdryer, pull it straight with a round brush



or use a flat iron

No comments:

Post a Comment