Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What are the best hair products? Healthiest?

I have the most fragile hair.



What are the best products to use for



straightening,



curling,



gel,



hairspray,



scrunchy looking curls,



shiny, smooth, etc?



What are the best hair products? Healthiest?

biolage biolage biolage!



What are the best hair products? Healthiest?

To be honest, I used Head and shoulders for shampoo. I never thought it would work, but it does. got2be hair products are good, and herbal essences are good for textures and all that.



I also have this straightening cream from loreal in a pink bottle, that really works and protects your hair.



I use Aussie for hairspray, and that works too. but if you have sensitive hair, maybe Lacoupe or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment