Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How to stop frizzy hair. ive tried everything BUT NOTHING WORKS?

a year ago, my hair was straight but now every time i take a shower, my hair gets sooo frizzy and wavy afterwards. ive tried gel, different shampoo and conditioner but nothing works. do you know what i shouhld do?



How to stop frizzy hair. ive tried everything BUT NOTHING WORKS?

Well, my first suggestion would be to talk to a hair stylist, of course, but you can do some things too.



I have the same issue, my hair just poofs up, but I use "Redken Smooth Down" and it tames the frizz....I also use a straightener and then finish with a tiny amount of molding wax to just tame down the frizz. It seems to work pretty well.



Some questions to ask yourself though: Are you using a different shampoo? Conditioner? Do you towel dry your hair or blow dry it?....look over what you do and try some different routines for hair care.



But always check with a stylist for advice too.



Hope this helps.



How to stop frizzy hair. ive tried everything BUT NOTHING WORKS?

I have found that Nexxus products are awesome! I use their shampoo and conditioner daily. Then I apply heat protector to my hair, blow dry, and run a ceramic flat iron over the really kinky parts. Then I use Nexxus' soothing calming balm. Smells like coconut! My hubby LOVES the smell of my hair since I've been using it. And it helps fight frizz all day. I never have to touch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment