Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I have thick long curly/wavy hair and it is a pain in the butt...?

I am sick of wearing ponytails all the time and I don't have time to straighten everyday (because it is thick and takes forever, up to 2 hours to get it good and straight) any suggestions on how to wear my hair and still look classy? I also try to put gel or mousse in it and wear it curly but it tangles very badly and looks like a mess... HELP!!



I have thick long curly/wavy hair and it is a pain in the butt...?

get it cut, shorter the easier it is to handle



I have thick long curly/wavy hair and it is a pain in the butt...?

CUT IT .do KERATIN and this way you will live happily



I have thick long curly/wavy hair and it is a pain in the butt...?

i have the same problem with my hair...... you could do what is wet ur hair and put leave in conditioner or moouse in ur hair and let it dry.... it can give ur hair a cute wavy look without the messy felling ... i do it all the time and boyz adore it too



I have thick long curly/wavy hair and it is a pain in the butt...?

i have shoulder length hair that is curly and thick.



it takes me a very long time to straighten to!



is what i do is straighten my hair at night %26amp;



then sleep on it. sleeping on it makes it a little



flatter %26amp; in the morning alls you have to do is touch it up a bit.



I have thick long curly/wavy hair and it is a pain in the butt...?

I also have very long, thick hair. Believe me, I know the pain of it! It takes about an hour to straighten mine properly



Maybe you can wear it up in a bun or some sort of up do? You could pull the sides up and use bobby pins, a hair claw or barrette to hold it and then straighten the rest of it - that would take less time. Or when it's wet you can put mousse in it and then put it up in a messy but cute updo. You could also put it in braids (pigtails). If all else fails you could cut it into a snazzy short hair cut, if you don't want to deal with long hair at all!



I have thick long curly/wavy hair and it is a pain in the butt...?

Hello ..



My Hair Is Curly Like You Two .. Pain In The Back Side I Have Had My Hair Cut Recently And It Has Help Because My Hair If Less Think And It Looks Better Curly ..



I Normally Wet My Hair And Then Put A Clip In The Side ....



Will Show You On This Link !! ;;;;;;;;;;;;



http://static.zooomr.com/images/789132_1...



You Hair My Not Look Like This But See How Her Hair Is Clip ed Back.



Hope This Helps ..



xx xx



I have thick long curly/wavy hair and it is a pain in the butt...?

I have horribly long, thick, curly hair.



Wash before you go to bed. Put it in a low bun or braids/pig tails.



You may find this looks OK alone, and leave it in the morning.



If not, take braids/bun out and allow your hair to airdry while you're getting ready if its still wet. May have to quickly dry it, depending on how long it was up for.



Invest in a REALLY good straightener. Divide each side in half, and straighten.



It used to take me 3 hours to blow dry and then straighten my hair..now that I do this, I can straighten my hair in less than 20 minutes.



As for leaving it curly - don't use gel, or mousse. These products dont work well on really thick, curly hair, and they can leave it looking weighed down if you use too much.



My routine is:



Frizz ease serum



Curl activator cream (ringlet 07 by redken) You can use lots, and it still doesnt look greasy.



A frizz cream



And finally a shine serum.



This takes 10 mins or so, to work it all in. I don't do it often because thats a TON of product - but when I use it I can confidently walk out the door with wet hair and know it'll air dry nicely (5 hours later, LOL). Its the only routine I have found to work with my curls.



I have thick long curly/wavy hair and it is a pain in the butt...?

I had the same problem. I have long, thick, %26amp; curly hair.



I got long layers, and it seems to have helped (I think.. maybe it's because I got older). You can also go to the salon and asked for your hair thinned. I think they just cut it a special way. Wit the long layers, it seems to have thinned out my hair %26amp; I can manage it better.



Something that also helps is a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner. It makes a difference, trust me. I now use Garnier Fructis Curl %26amp; Shine (shampoo, conditioner, %26amp; leave in).



For styling, I use Sunsilk Frizz Ease (green bottle) 24/7 creme %26amp; mousse (I like Tresseme Curl Care, but Garnier Curl Construct works well too. Sunsilk came out with a mousse, but I haven't had a chance to try it). Whatever you choose, creme/mousse/gel/ect., choose something that is made for wavy %26amp; curly hair so it'll enhance the natural wave/curl of your hair.



Also, ALWAYS style your hair wet %26amp; never comb your hair (this will just take out wave/curl). If you have to comb your hair, finger comb it (Only comb your hair in the shower, while using a wide tooth comb). Some people use a diffuser, which makes more "perfect" waves %26amp; curls, but air drying works fine for me.



To help keep my hair tamed for the morning, I sleep with my hair in a bun %26amp; it seems to help in the morning.



When you striaghten your hair, wrap your hair (like take your hair and litterally wrap it around your head %26amp; secure it with a clip). Put some serum on it (when wrapped) to help your hair have/get moisture. To be perfectly honest though, I'm too lazy to wrap my hair when I striaghten it %26amp; it's fine in the morning after I comb it out %26amp; put oil+serum in it. But when I wrapped my hair, my hair did look better %26amp; lasted longer.



Also, I hope you're not straightening your hair every day or too often. That'll effect the curl. I straighten mine once a month, or once every other month, and after washing it out, my curls aren't the same for a week. So try to limit the straightening.. its not good for your (or anyone's) hair anyway.



Sorry this is so long, but I hope it helps! If you need anymore help or tips, feel free to message me! :D



I have thick long curly/wavy hair and it is a pain in the butt...?

omg i have that curly thick hair



and it takes forever to staighten it



well what i do is:



閳?Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and a straightening gel. Detangle with a wide-tooth comb.



閳?To get super-glossy curls: After conditioning hair, don't rinse completely -- leave a little in. Apply a gel to damp hair and twist sections around your fingers. Let hair dry naturally.



OR YOU CAN:



If you're letting your hair dry naturally, try this: Apply gel or leave-in conditioner to towel dried hair and create curls by twisting locks of hair around your fingers or by scrunching your hair. Or twist sections and clip them up with butterfly clips. Once dry, take them down. Loosen the curls with your fingers. Wash your hair at night, apply gel or mousse and braid it. The next morning, open out your braids and finger comb your hair for lovely, natural curls.



OR MAYBE



braid it at night after washing it, then in the morning i take the braid out and then i spray a little water and apply mousse, this makes the curls come back.....



I REALLY HOPE THESE SOULTIONS WORK FOR YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment