Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What is a good pomade to use in my hair?

alright i have black straight thick hair and it is very stubborn when it comes to coming it the way i want to, i use gel but it wont hold for crap and its the strongest gel. i kind of want to do my hair like cristiano ronaldo, so whats a good pomade to use?



What is a good pomade to use in my hair?

I use a combination of either Tancho vegetable wax (Japanese hair styling product. I buy it online. Search Yahoo! for it. It's what the stylist used for Brad Pitt in Fight Club) and hairspray, or FX special Effects Molding Wax pliable hair wax/flexible hold topped with hairspray.



What is a good pomade to use in my hair?

My hair is crazy too and I have good luck with the American Crew brand.



What is a good pomade to use in my hair?

For me a good pomade is in the "eye of the beholder" because the great factor to be good in physical is the way you take good care of yourself.And a great man is always a wise how he choose his personal things in proper use or how did he use.

No comments:

Post a Comment