Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Diffusers and gel?? help me out here!!?

okay so i really like the whole scrunchy/wavy hair but i just can't seem to do it right! on the back of the gel bottles it says something about using a diffuser?? i have a diffuser attatchment for my hair dryer, but how do i use it?? does it really work?? my hair naturally has a little wave to it but yeah...help me please!!



Diffusers and gel?? help me out here!!?

I use a diffuser every day and I have wavy hair. Put the gel on evenly all over your hair. Then turn your head upside down and don't scrunch the hair, just sort of bunch the hair up on the diffuser and hold it there for a bit. Do this all over your head. I used to scrunch it with my hand then I saw a hair show one day that said to do it the other way and it works a million times better, my hair practically comes out in ringlets. When your hair is about 80% dry flip your head up and fix your hair how you want it to fall around your face and let it dry naturally from there. Good Luck Gorgeous!!!!



Diffusers and gel?? help me out here!!?

you can just scrunch it w/ your hands, but the way lesley described. Attatck the diffuser onto your dryer and work the dryer all over your hair, not too close so it messes up the scrunch but not too far so it doesn't dry... Report It



Diffusers and gel?? help me out here!!?

A diffuser will work, but you it will take a little longer to dry. What helps is to buy some inexpensive clippies and after applying product, clip hair up in random places to allow under neath to dry better. You can get a really nice scrunchy look this way as well because it takes the weight off the curls as well. You use the diffuser as you would regularly dry just aim on curls as they dry, it diffuses the air so as not to blow the hair about.



Diffusers and gel?? help me out here!!?

The diffuser helps spread out the air flow so that it doesn't make your hair frizzy as you dry it.



Squeeze the gel into your hair by rubbing the gel all over palms and grabbing sections of the hair and "scrunch" it in.



This will allow the curl to naturally shape itself and as you dry your hair, use the same technique... grab areas of your hair with your hand and scrunch it. This will lift up your curls and allow your hair to dry in this way without compromising frizz for body.



There are also some great curl enhancers such as Tigi's Curls Rock curl amplifier.



Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment